[Hellsgate] Leather workers guild

Robert Ruiz timurborte at yahoo.com
Fri May 17 11:42:57 PDT 2013

I forgot to add the address!

2002 moonlight dr. Killeen

In Service
Timur
(the forgetful)

 “If you want to know the measure of a man look at the shoes he wears“

  Aristotle Onassis

On May 17, 2013, at 1:39 PM, Robert Ruiz <timurborte at yahoo.com> wrote:

There will be a leather workers guild meeting this Sunday. Doors open at 10am and run until whenever. It is a BYOBFC event. (bring your own beverage, food, chair) Leather workers don't tend to cook, brew, our make furniture. Seating can sometimes be limited depending on the numbers.

I have been asked to help with starting shoes. If you want to get measured and start a patern, bring socks the thickness you intend to wear with you shoes and poster board.

In service
Timur
(who sometimes brews, and makes furniture)