[Hellsgate] Who's going

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Sun May 26 21:01:24 PDT 2013

Unto Lady Fireheart does Lord Eric Bentbow send greetings. It is with a
light heart that I hear that after Friday's troubles all came to a good
outcome. Hopefully your pavilion and other items are not badly damaged.
Hope you have a safe journey back to our homelands. We look forward to
seeing you in the near future.

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow