[Hellsgate] Lady Alexandra status

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Tue Nov 19 16:03:46 PST 2013

Home from the V.A.. Lynn's surgery went well, but she is in a lot of
pain. Will be better after she takes her meds. They didn't give her any
at the hospital. She has a drain tube from the surgery. They have told
her no activity other than required movement until the 27th when they
remove the tube.
So I will be staying home and emptying and measuring the fluid and
making sure she heeds the Doc's orders about activity. Playing nurse. As
such I will not be making tomorrow nights A&S, or Thursday's Social and
Fighter Practice. I will be available if needed by phone, email list.
email and FB. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and I will see
everyone after she gets her tube removed. Stay safe, play nice and have
fun...lol

Eric B