[Hellsgate] DAMBAM potluck

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Sat Nov 23 05:55:43 PST 2013

I will be making a final decision tonight. However, you all know that me having been out of work, my car was repoed and I have been using mom's vehicle. She has already decreed final veto authority for me. As for the rest of you I ask that you make the decision for yourself using all due care and caution. Most people here lose their minds while driving in any adverse weather, and I would rather you be warm, happy, healthy and safe. There is always plenty of chances to meet up and have fun together.

YIS,
Stephan