[Hellsgate] Carpool to practice Tuesday in Bryn Gwlad?

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 18 13:33:50 PST 2013

I am going to fighter practice in Bryn Gwlad tomorrow night, as I usually do.  If you would like to meet up and car pool I'd like to offer a couple of options:

1. Arrange to meet me at the Cove library by 5:30 and we'll take whichever vehicle seems best from there.
2. Arrange to meet at the CEFCO on highway 195 at the south edge of Killeen by 6 PM and we'll take whichever vehicle seems best from there.

I don't mind driving or pitching in for gas if someone else drives. Since my lovely wife drives straight to practice from work, I might even want to ride back with her from time to time.  Let me know if you are interested in carpooling tomorrow or if you want to join in on future trips.

Maelgwyn