[Hellsgate] A&S Wednesday - Heraldry Part 2

Stephanie Kohan smkohan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 20:30:38 PST 2013

Greetings unto the Populace!

With a heavy heart, I must announce that due to upcoming construction,
this A&S Night will be the last one hosted by Killeen Community Center,
until further notice. *sniffle* But before we bid a (temporary) farewell
to our stalwart lodgings, and invade - er, take up residence at Copperas
Cove Public Library, we have one class on the roster here!

Lord Coenred will be teaching a second heraldry class, "Achievements and
Displays, or What Is All That Stuff Around the Shield?" Coenred taught
an excellent Heraldry 101 class this past April, and if you wish to hear
about all the different ways to display your device, besides on shields
and banners, this is the class for you! We've had a number of
Hellsgaters submit devices and/or badges over the last few months -
Don't miss out on this opportunity before Coenred returns to his
ancestral lands next spring!

As always, feel free to bring your own projects to work on during the class!

Killeen Community Center
2201 E. Veterans Memorial Blvd
Killeen
8 - 9:45 p.m.