[Hellsgate] Ref: December Populace

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Mon Nov 25 22:19:54 PST 2013

Once again my email is still screwy. I sent this out on the 24th, still
not sure everyone has seen it. I just got it into my email today and two
box, one of them being Mel's well written response. So please if you
write me something it may take 3 to 4 days or so for it to actually get
to me. I may have to have someone do some tinkering to see what the
problem is.
Thank you one and all

Eric