[Hellsgate] Ref: December Populace: Message sent 24 November 2013.

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Tue Nov 26 09:52:39 PST 2013

As I am still getting remarks about the meeting, just got Lady
Alleasandra, Cataldo and Lord Maelgwyns responses, I am going to send
this again. For whatever reason I guess my message from the 24th has not
gone out. So I am trying this another time.  Whoever receives this
please let me know that you have seen and read it.

YIS
Lord Eric