[Hellsgate] Period Cooking at Open Shop Monday10/7 from 7-10 PM in Copperas Cove

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 6 14:50:38 PDT 2013

This is the first Monday of the month, and that means Period Cooking Night!  Bring something to share or just come on over to enjoy.  We will still have the usual sewing, metal dishing, personna research, armour planning and socializing.

We will have the doors open at 7 and a
pot of something on the stove for those who arrive hungry.

We
 are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Our house is
cat-inhabited and kid-friendly.  Call (512) 635-9117 if you have
 questions or need directions.

Maelgwyn and Wyllow