[Hellsgate] Are you having trouble receiving the Baronial Newsletter?

Bryn Gwlad Chronicler bgchronicler at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 12:25:46 PDT 2013

Bonjour Dear Barony,

There is an issue that has been brought to my attention by the Baronial
Candidates; some of you have signed
up on the BGNewsletter Gmail group and are still having trouble accessing
the Baronial Newsletter.
There is a wealth of information on those pages to keep you the populace
informed about what is going on, even
if you are unable to participate as fully as you may like.

If you are not receiving the newsletter for any reason and you would like
to be, please let me know via private
email, so I can find a workable solution that will allow you to enjoy The
Halberd.

Email me at bgchronicler_at_gmail.com to let me know if you need help.
Making sure you have access to the information is part of my job.

Yours in Humble Service to The Barony of Bryn Gwlad,
Lady Renée du Valier, Chronicler