[Hellsgate] Leather Workers Guild #484 - Barony of Bryn Gwlad Meeting Tonight!

sdirocco sdirocco at suddenlink.net
Thu Oct 17 11:09:42 PDT 2013

Tonight’s the night you have been waiting all week for!

Leather Workers Guild meets from 7-10, at our home in Hutto.

We will be working on the pouches we started, patterning some pouches for
the few who do not have them yet,

as well as discussing a possible display at the Blanton Demo. We will need
to get names and a headcount for

those planning to participate in the demo.

1-2 oz leather should be ideal for pouches. Recycled upholstery grade
leather is also a good weight.

Our wonderful friend, Fionn Ó Diubháin, is going to serve us Chili on this
lovely autumn evening. If you would

like to bring something to compliment it you are welcome to do so.

Our home has been cat free for about a year, but due to the season & local
flora, (and recent rains) you may want

your antihistamines. I can have tea available for those who want it.  Aside
from that, this meeting is BYO(x)

Children are welcome, however, the lower level of our home is small and they
may need to be entertained.

Giovanni & I look forward to seeing everyone!

Renée (unofficial deputy)

205 Lakemont Dr.
Hutto, TX 78634