[Hellsgate] Temple College Demo with Emerald Keep

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Fri Oct 18 12:30:44 PDT 2013

Unto the gentles of Hellsgate does Lord Eric Bentbow send greetings. As
discussed at our monthly populace meeting the Shire of Emerald Keep is
doing a demo at the Temple College and have asked us to participate and
assist.
When: Saturday 26 October 2013
Time: 1400-1700  (2-5 pm)
Location: Temple College in Temple, TX.

Request for those attending to be at the college by 1230, for set up and
organization.  Meeting place is the student union building.
They are looking for assistance from fighters both chivalric and rapier.
Also A&S stuff for display and/or someone doing some A&S projects.

Emerald Keep is also doing a bake sale.

Questions?  Contact me and I will contact the steward.

Thank You

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal