[Hellsgate] Open Shop tonight 10/14 in Hellsgate

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 14 09:02:50 PDT 2013

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these courtiers from the swift completion of their appointed Open Shop Night!  Our house will be open for sewing, armouring, personna research, project planning and socializing.  Both newcomers and SCA veterans are welcome. We will have the doors open at 7 and a pot of something on the stove for those who arrive hungry.

We are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Our house is
cat-inhabited and kid-friendly.  Call (512) 635-9117 if you have
questions or need directions.

Maelgwyn and Wyllow

Note:  Next week we will NOT host open shop due to the Bryn Gwlad business meeting.