[Hellsgate] PIP?

Bryn Gwlad Seneschal bgseneschal at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 12:19:12 PDT 2013

We are currently trying to find an alternative location for PIP just in
case the 50-70% chance of rain holds true. I will send an email to update
as soon as we figure things out. With the meet and greet, there will
probably not be a chance for any fighting or authorizing.

Thank you,
Ysabeau
Seneschal, Barony of Bryn Gwlad