[Hellsgate] Rapier Changes

võlu-helena v-helena at austin.rr.com
Wed Oct 9 13:48:39 PDT 2013

Lord Eric,
Is it possible to have several people authorized to Marshall? Would Lady Marie be willing to conduct a marshaling session so that the Stronghold would have several Rapier Marshals so that we would not have to cancel Rapier practices. In the past, the Baronies wanted to have as many marshals as possible so they could obtain war points. M' lord and I would be willing to undertake marshalling.
In service,
Võlu-Helene