[Hellsgate] Halberd Deadline for October Issue

Bryn Gwlad Chronicler bgchronicler at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 15:36:28 PDT 2013

Bonjour Barony & Stronghold!

Several of you have expressed an interest in turning in submissions for the
October issue.
Please have those to me by September 27th at the latest:  bgchronicler_at _
gmail.com

If you have any questions,  you can email me at the above address, or find
me at an upcoming gathering.  I plan to be at the 484 Meeting, the Wells
Branch Demo on Sunday & Coronation.

I will also be hitting up Guild Principals for October guild meeting dates
again soon.
I there is something you think needs to be on the Calendar, please let me
know.

In Service to the Barony of Bryn Gwlad,
Lady Renée du Valier,  Chronicler