[Hellsgate] awesone class

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 18 21:18:07 PDT 2013

I wanted to say thank you to Havarr for such a wonderful and fun class tonight. I received many messages in runes tonight some about brownies, my daughters love, the importance of wearing underwear and others. Good job!!!!
I have said it once and I will say it again, Hellsgate is like a family, and I am truly blessed to be a part of it. The members give so much with out asking for recognition that sometimes we forget to say thank you and how we appreciate them. So here in my sleepy state are a few.
Stephan- Thank you! Your dedication to the web site and to rapier is beyond words....you live this dream and love to share the adventure with everyone you meet.
Havarr- Your enthusiasm is contagious and the love you have for Hellsgate shows. I know you consider this home and we are blessed to have you.
Asta- You give more than anyone I know. You give without asking anything in return. It is a pleasure and an honor to know you.
Lord Eric- The love you have for the dream has inspired me and Timur many times over. Thank you for keeping it alive for the members of Hellsgate.
Johanna-  Your comment to the Arts and Science and your office is something rare. You do it for the simple reason of loving it. You inspire and help others more than you will ever know. When you leave your office, those will be some mighty large clogs to fill.
Alaxandra- Although you are limited in what you can do, you still do more than most. From beautiful banners to flyers, you are a support that Hellsgate needs. We all adore you and can't wait until you can join us out and about again.
If you are new to Hellsgate these are just a few of the wonderful people you will see around at social, A&S night and populace. Get to know them and you will love them as my family and I do.
There are more that I could mention but my sleepy little brain has to go to bed.

Hellsgate rocks and united we can do anything,

Mel