[Hellsgate] Social Tonight

Anthony Schienschang anthony.schienschang at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 19 14:49:44 PDT 2013

Greetings Lords and Ladies,

Apparently it is that time of the year when both Amy, the cat, and I all three get sick at the same time. It appears to be some sort of sinus/ear sickness or our humors are unbalanced. For this reason we will not be attending tonight and will instead use a liberal application of bleeding, leaches, and willow bark tea to overcome this plague that has descended upon our household. I hope that everyone has a wonderful Social and that Mistress Mel actually behaves. Thank you for your time.

Yours in service,

Cataldo Querini and Amy
(mka Tony and Amy)

Sent from my iWaxtablet