[Hellsgate] Bryn Gwlad Baronial Event

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Mon Sep 30 12:01:18 PDT 2013

Greetings to the list.  We are but a scant two weeks from the Bryn Gwlad
Baronial event. So can we make this a major camping presence for
Hellgate? I hope so. I think it would be great to have everyone camped
together for this event and at a new site. So speak up, so we know how
many are comping. Also speak up if you are in need of garb for the
event. Come one come all for an amazing weekend with our brothers and
sisters of Bryn Gwlad. Let's show how strong we are.

In Service
Ld. Eric Bentbow
Seneschal  Hellsgate