[Hellsgate] Not SCA related but...

Patrick Thomas pathomas1986 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 21:20:05 PDT 2013

I'm totally game with on post, and my wife said she would play if we need
her... she has some experience as both a barbarian and a sorceress... I'm
leaning towards half-drow spellsword... I'll have to look up the actual
prestige class and progression path, and I can submit it for review if you
need to look anything over. Just a heads up if anyone wants to start
fleshing out some group comp's.