[Hellsgate] Halberd Submission deadline is this Friday!

Bryn Gwlad Chronicler bgchronicler at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 20:45:34 PDT 2013

 Bonjour Barony & Stronghold!

Several people had expressed an interest in turning in submissions for the
October issue.
This Friday, September 27th is the deadline.
Please email them to:  bgchronicler_at _gmail.com

If you have any questions,  you can email me at the above address, or find
me at an upcoming gathering.  Due to the looming deadline, my next public
appearance will be at Coronation.  I may
be at North Clothiers on Wednesday night.

I have also be requested the October Guild calendar dates from your Guild
Principals.
If there is something you think needs to be on the Calendar, please let me
know.

In Service to the Barony of Bryn Gwlad,
Lady Renée du Valier,  Chronicler