[Hellsgate] Judge-Mentors Needed - Bryn Gwlad Fall Event

Martha Schreffler mot at swbell.net
Tue Sep 24 14:22:45 PDT 2013

The Bryn Gwlad Fiber Arts Guild is sponsoring the Pilgrimage A&S
Challenge at Bryn Gwlad's upcoming fall event.  Lady Elen has asked me
to post the following request for judge-mentors.  All the info is below. - Amata

Laurels! Irises! Experienced Artisans! Lend me your
ears! Bryn Gwlad's Pilgrimage A&S Challenge is swiftly approaching.
It's a new field challenge, designed to let new artisans have the
experience of entering a static display, having that display judged, and
 shadow judging another entry.

To that end: we need judges!
Specifically, we need mentoring judges: people who are willing to sit
down with artisans and walk through the process with them. There was an
amazing amount of positive feedback last year, and we'd like to continue
 the trend of demystifying the judging process.

Set-up begins
at 10am, and judging will take place from 1pm-4pm. There will be a
sign-up sheet available at the A&S pavilion all day, where people
can sign up to judge at a certain time, so nobody has to wait around for
 a match-up. We're opening up the judging to Laurels, Irises, and
artisans experienced in judging.

For more information, or to volunteer as a judge, please contact Elen verch Phellip: elen at opuselenae.com

Learn more about the Pilgrimage Challenge here: http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/events/Legends/AandS.php

Learn more about The Legends of the Third Crusade here: http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/events/Legends/index.php