[Hellsgate] Thanks to Hellsgate!

Havaar twobucksanchange at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 06:15:00 PDT 2014

I must say thank you but the Silent Auction was Lady Asta, I was just loud for her. The time and dedication to making sure it ran smoothly as well as getting donations from everywhere including the East was all due to her. I can only take credit for the Kissing Contest.

Yours in Service
Lord Havaar Ericsson
 Hospitaler of Hellsgate