[Hellsgate] Candlemas Gate Thanks

Caitlyn Porterfield dragonphlame at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 08:42:09 PST 2014

Good Morning unto the Populace!

As Candlemas' gate coordinator, I found myself fortunate to work with a group of wonderfully efficient and positive volunteers, some visiting from far away. I would like to extend my thanks to Ladawna (Anderson), Ioannes Delassenos, Aine Inghean Aodha, Brigita (Amy Terry), Adrian Thames, Vittorio Dona, Leia Zarides, Alyce Gravenor, Simone Valery La Rousse, and Detlef Von Marburg for not only helping minimize wait time for our visitors, but also for your welcoming and upbeat demeanors. I would also like to extend my gratitude to Colin MacNachtan for his assistance as well and to Katrina of York for answering all of the questions that came up. We had many more in attendance than expected and each of you were integral in keeping things running smoothly. I cannot thank you enough!

Congratulations to our Excellencies and many thanks to their predecessors. I would also like to extend my congratulations to everyone who received awards and to our new champions. I always enjoy watching hard workers receive recognition for their work. And, of course, sincerest thanks to everyone to helped, even in the slightest way, to make the event as special and as beautiful as it was.

Vivat Bryn Gwlad! Vivat Hellsgate! Vivat Ansteorra!!

Always In Service,

~Lady Kessaundra Haas
Mka Caitlyn Porterfield