[Hellsgate] Test

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Fri Jul 25 05:03:15 PDT 2014

Lady Allianora,
Currently there are still problems with all of the email lists in the
Kingdom. It is hit or miss, although it seems that people using ATT, and
some other  services are the most effected. Also those using phones for
posting rather than computers.  Your messages are not being moderated,
if they were i would see them and be able to approve them. Many peoples
messages are bouncing to reappear again the same day or later. Some
bounce and disappear. I have had some bounce and then post 2 or 3 days
later. Kingdom had a patch for a few days, but it did not work as they
had hoped. It is an ongoing process.  So please be patient. Currently
the most reliable is Facebook. Which is why since this started I post
here, and also on the Hellsgate FB page and The Hellsgate Artisans page.

In Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal