[Hellsgate] Archery Tiny Tourney

Wentiliana le Chandeler wentiliana at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 10:32:45 PDT 2014

My Lords and Ladies!  Their Halberd Excellencies, Lord and Lady Hellsgate,
invite you to Bryn Gwlad's Archery Tiny Tourney this Sunday July 6th at
Twin Lakes in Cedar Park.  Archers of all skill levels, please join us for
a little fun and friendly competition, sign-in starts at 2pm. Prizes to be
awarded to the top Youth, Novice, and Experienced archers.  Garb is
encouraged, but not required.  Loaner gear and garb will be available.
Food (hamburgers and hot dogs) and drinks (tea and lemonade) will be served
after the tourney.  Let me know if you have any questions. Looking forward
to seeing you there!

Lady Wentiliana
Bryn Gwlad Archery Marshal