[Hellsgate] Populace and Social/FP

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Mon Jun 30 12:25:44 PDT 2014

Greetings to all good gentles of our fair stronghold.  That time is once
again upon us for Populace and Garb Thursday.
Populace will be Wednesday evening at 7 pm to 9pm at our current meeting
place of Denny's Restraunt in Killeen.
If someone could jog my memory on what date we decided for the Newcomers
Potluck, i would appreciate it. I do not have that in my notes from the
June meeting. I know we discussed it, and see no mention of tabling it
to this month.

Things being discussed:  Update on the Community Center
                                            Possible change of meeting
venue to Fudruckers
                                            The Hellsgate Fort
                                             Geekfest
                                             Kings College AAR (After
Action Revue)
                                             Estimated cost for new
Rapier Loner equipment

There may be other items added, but these are the current items scheduled.

Please do not forget that Thursday being the 1st Thursday of the month
is garb night. If you do not have garb that is not a problem, come out
and have fun anyway. If you do have garb, remember this was decided on
so that at least once a month we stand out a bit, and do not look like
any other bunch of people at the park.

Hope to see everyone Wednesday night.  Remember that many things occur
at populace meetings, and this is where the decisions for the group are
made. So let your opinion and your voice be heard.
See you at 7 pm, at Denny's.

In Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal    Hellsgate