[Hellsgate] OT: VistaPrint business cards

Stephanie Kohan smkohan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 19:12:46 PST 2014

Greetings unto the populace,

Forgive the use of bandwidth, I wish to share that VistaPrint is selling
250 business cards for $10, with the promo code TV250.

As you may know, Lord Stephen has been both artistic and gracious, making
Hellsgate business cards for the populace to share.

Similarly, if you have been thinking about creating your own Scadian
business cards to share with other fighters and/or artisans, now is a great
opportunity! I plan to order some today. Why? I don't know how many times
I've met someone really interesting at an event, and either couldn't write
down their name, or it slipped my mind. You can customize the cards with
your device! (Are there rules for the use of the group's device on
individual business cards?)

Johanna

(disclaimer: I do not work for VistaPrint, but I did stay at a Holiday Inne
last night ;)