[Hellsgate] OT: VistaPrint business cards

Ysabeau lady.ysabeau at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 06:55:13 PST 2014

I have some of these as well. I hand them out all the time - at events and
mundanely. I have my personal contact information as well as the various
group level websites. This allows me to use it as both a personal business
card and an SCA contact card. It is nice when you start talking to someone
in line at a movie or something and they want more information to just hand
them the card.

Thanks!
Ysabeau