[Hellsgate] Tonighs practice cancelled

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Thu Mar 13 08:11:04 PDT 2014

My family, friends, and all those in Stronghold of Hellsgate
lands,

    To hold our weekly practice it requires at least one Officer and one
Marshal to be present. With so many at Gulf Wars, Lord Cataldo and I had volunteered
to step in and cover those requirements. However, as some of you know, some
issues have arisen to keep me out of pocket. I have been weighing my ability to
honor my obligation to tonight’s social and practice. Unfortunately, I cannot.
Without an available officer, tonight’s practice is cancelled.

My most humble apologies,
Lord Stephan