[Hellsgate] (no subject)

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Thu Mar 13 08:08:30 PDT 2014

My family, friends, and all those in Stronghold of Hellsgate
lands,

    To hold our weekly practice it requires at least one Officer and a
Marshal to be present. With so many at Gulf Wars, Lord Cataldo and I had volunteered
to step in and cover those requirements. However, as some of you know, some
issues have arisen to keep me out of pocket. I have been weighing my ability to
honor my obligation to tonight’s social and practice. Unfortunately, I cannot.
Without an available officer, tonight’s practice is cancelled.

My most humble apologies to all,
Lord Stephan