[Hellsgate] Apologies and requests

Dave Goldie missinglink at phulesgold.com
Mon Mar 31 05:57:09 PDT 2014

Lord Stephan,

While you were missed, it is true that you and your mother's health must
come first.  I just sent out my thank yous, and I realize I left you off.
Thank you for putting together the event site and dealing with my constant
changes and additions.

As for the Champions:

Chivalric- Sir Ysfael Brandu
Rapier- Don John Drake
A&S- Honorable Lady Sosha Lyon's O'Rourke

Thank you for all your help all the time.

Coenred