[Hellsgate] Open Shop 5/12 from 6:30-10 PM in Copperas Cove

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 19:49:22 PDT 2014

On Monday 5/12 we will host Open Shop from 6:30 until 10 PM at Maelgwyn and Willoc's house.  We will start with some combat training at 6:30 and then move inside.  Willoc will have something tasty simmering in the crock pot, so bring your
appetite.  Unfortunately, Willoc herself will be at the BG populace meeting so she won't be available help with projects until late in the evening.  Feel free to
bring whatever projects or ideas you have in mind.  Don't forget to
bring your armour plans and any works in progress.

We
 are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Our house is
cat-inhabited and kid-friendly.  Call (254) 404-5891 if you have
questions or need directions.  We hope to see you there.

Maelgwyn and Willoc