[Hellsgate] Quarterly Tiny Tourney

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Mon May 12 11:41:34 PDT 2014

Greetings to the gentles of the list!

This is just a quick reminder that this Thursday at 7 PM at
the Amphitheatre in Carl Levin Park in Harker Heights, the Stronghold of
Hellsgate will be holding our Quarterly Tiny Tourney.  We look forward to seeing you on the armored
and rapier fields.
https://www.facebook.com/events/499777056794387/

From Waco and points North;
Make your best way to I-35 travel south to Belton and take
exit 293A on to  US HWY 190 toward
Killeen / FT Hood.  Take the FM 2410 /
Knights way Exit and go to the first traffic light and turn left on to FM 2410
/ Knights Way. Make a left at the next traffic light on to the service road.
Turn right beside the Whataburger and then left behind it. This will take you
to the rear of the park where the Amphitheatre is located behind and across
from “Rooms to Go”

From Austin and points South;
Make your best way to I-35 travel North to Belton and take
exit 293A. Come to the four way and turn left underneath the overpass and then
right on to  HWY 317 / S. Main Street.
Within a block you will turn left to merge onto the 190 west bound service road
and then onto US HWY 190 toward Killeen / FT Hood.  Take the FM 2410 / Knights way Exit and go to
the first traffic light and turn left on to FM 2410 / Knights Way. Make a left
at the next traffic light on to the service road. Turn right beside the
Whataburger and then left behind it. This will take you to the rear of the park
where the Amphitheatre is located behind and across from “Rooms to Go”

Posted for Lord Thorkell Bjarnarson
In humble service to the dream,
Ld. Stephan