[Hellsgate] Tiny Tourney update update

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Thu Nov 13 12:31:55 PST 2014

To all gentles, Lords, Ladies etc of Hellsgate and Barony of Bryn
Gwlad.  Having checked the weather again and finding that the current
temperature is 37 degrees with the wind chill is 28 degrees. Once the
Sun sets the wind will most likely push the temps into the teens.
Therefore, based on the replies from people and the weather, I am
canceling this evenings Tiny Tourney and rescheduling to the 4th of
December.
Stay home, stay safe and warm, work on those winter projects lying
around the Keep and Castle.

In Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal   Hellsgate