[Hellsgate] Thursday Fighter Practice

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Mon Nov 24 09:31:27 PST 2014

Greetings to the members of Hellsgate.  Good gentles, I write this to
let you know that since this Thursday is Thanksgiving there will not be
a Fighter Practice held.  While I know that this was not discussed at
populace, it has been the tradition of Hellsgate to not gather for
Fighter Practice and Social on Thanksgiving for the last 5 years at least.
So I and my Lady wish each and all of you a Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy
your food and celebrations. We shall see you all on the 3rd of December
for Populace.

In Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal     Hellsgate