[Hellsgate] Open shop 11/24 in Copperas Cove from 6:30 to 10 PM.

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 10:19:03 PST 2014

Yes, there will be open shop tonight!  We are recovering from BAM but we will be happy to see all of our friends and work on projects together. We will be hosting Open Shop on Monday night 11/24/2014 at our home in Copperas Cove from 6:30 to 10 PM. Food of some kind will be available.  We will start with drill work on the back yard and move on to patterning, hardened leather, silk banner painting, and whatever else you want to work on.

 We are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Our house is cat-inhabited and kid-friendly.  Call (254) 404-5891 if you have questions or need directions.

Maelgwyn and Willoc