[Hellsgate] Open Shop 10/6/2014 in Copperas Cove, 6:30 to 10 PM.

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 17:51:17 PDT 2014

Maelgwyn will be hosting Open Shop on Monday night 10/6/2014 at our home in Copperas Cove from 6:30 to 10 PM while Willoc is off running the Bryn Gwlad business meeting.   We will start with outdoor fighting stance and footwork drills at 6:30 and other work starting at 7.  This week we will be serving pulled pork, hardening leather armour, working on helms for combat archers, and whatever else you want to work on.

We are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Our house is cat-inhabited and kid-friendly.  Call (254) 404-5891 if you have questions or need directions.

Maelgwyn and Willoc
Note:  Next week on  10/13 (Columbus Day) Maelgwyn will host the long-awaited Open Shop & Casting Day from 10 AM to 10 PM with pewter casting, armour making and other fun stuff.  Crash space is available for those who want to come to the Byzantine Costuming Workshop from 2-5 PM on 10/12 and stay over for Open Shop.