[Hellsgate] Population center

Susan Scott gwenneth40 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 07:05:37 PDT 2014

I am creating a new populace map of the Barony, to determine the current
population center.

I would like to do the same for Hellsgate.  If you want to be counted, send
your latitude and longitude to gwenneth40 at gmail.com, and say that you want
to be included in Hellsgate. Alternatively, send your street address and I
can convert it. List how many active members are at that location. Include
children who participate, but not small ones that just tag along. I will
include the location on the map, currently at http://tiny.cc/gv8cnx, unless
you opt out. (You'd still be included in the center calculations, just not
shown on the map.)

I will include a center for the Barony, a center for Hellsgate, and a
combined center.
Thanks,
Gwenneth