[Hellsgate] Open Shop Monday night 9/8/2014 in Copperas Cove

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 6 08:30:38 PDT 2014

We will be hosting Open Shop Monday night 9/8/2014 at our home in Copperas Cove from 6:30 to 10 PM.  Open Shop is an opportunity for you to come over for a visit, learn about the SCA, research your chosen time period, get help with planning your next project to make clothing or armour or other gear needed for our medieval game, and then get help with making it.  We have a variety of reference works, sewing machines, anvils, and other essential tools to help you get started, and we also keep a variety of hard-to-find materials in stock so that you do not need to know what to shop for before you start. Bring your plans,
projects or ideas and we will be glad to help you
bring them to life.
See you there!

We will start with outdoor fighting stance and footwork
drills at 6:30 and other work starting at 7.  This week we will be making roast chicken with garlic butter, working on a batch of helms for combat archers, and offering personna development and basic t-tunic instruction.

We are
at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Our house is cat-inhabited
 and kid-friendly.  Call (254) 404-5891 if you have questions or need
directions.

Maelgwyn and Willoc