[Hellsgate] Today's Pot Luck Luncheon

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Sat Sep 6 16:36:09 PDT 2014

I want to say thank you to all those who attended the pot-luck today. It
was one of our smaller ones with 28 in attendance. Of that 28 there were
5 new people, which hopefully we will continue to see them attend.  As
usual there was lots of great food, conversation and camaraderie.
Milady Euphemia, I really wanted to try your Mac n Cheese, but it was
gone before and I was brain dead as you were leaving not to grab
some...lol  I know I had a good time, I hope everyone else did.
Once again thank you one and all for your continued work, your energy
and support of Hellsgate.

Vivat
In Service
Eric B.