[Hellsgate] Special Invite

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Sat Sep 6 17:56:01 PDT 2014

Greetings to the list.  I am posting a special invite from Nick's
mom.  Eric

Antoinette Joaliere <https://www.facebook.com/faelanswench?fref=ufi>
Aug 31st, 12:11pm
I would like to extend an invitation to anyone in your group that wants
to attend Estrella War in The Kingdom of Atenveldt. It is the end of
Feb/beginning of March. I will be camping with Duke Deaton of Claymore
and we could get land for those that need it. Please let me know. I am
Nicholas Cunningham's mom. I met a few of you back when Wesley was born.
You all were very kind and welcoming to me, I miss you all, and wish I
could come visit again. Again, let me know if anyone is interested in
joining us at Estrella. We can arrange for transportation from an
airport to site and back, and if items need to be shipped here, I can
give my personal address and make sure the items get to war. I live like
15-20 minutes from site. Lady Antoinette Joaliere (Michelle Cunningham)