[Hellsgate] Seneschal's Office

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Wed Sep 10 09:37:12 PDT 2014

Greetings unto all the Populace of the Stronghold of Hellsgate. This is
the official notice that as of October 2014 Populace the Office of
Seneschal will be open for Application to the Southern Regional
Seneschal.  Depending upon the timing of the SRS's decision my
replacement will be announced at either the November Populace or NLT the
December Populace. This will allow a chance for a smooth transition.
Also keep in mind that warranting classes are only good for 2 years.  So
if you have had the Seneschal's  Warranting class and it is close to or
over two years, you will need to redo the class within 90 days of
accepting the office. Applications for Offices can be found on the
Kingdom Web Site.  If there are any questions please contact me.

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Stronghold of Hellsgate