[Hellsgate] Not going to be at fighter practice tonight

brew at reagan.com brew at reagan.com
Thu Sep 11 15:23:56 PDT 2014

Hi all,

   My daughter and myself won't be attending fighter practice tonight. My wife was in the hospital for 2 days with chest pains, they only found that it wasn't her heart, and my daughter got tore up by some fire ants at school so she is all swole up. Sooo, we are laying low for a few days to let the dust settle and heal up a bit. I hope all goes well tonight at practice and everyone stays safe.

Thomas, Amy and Helena Brew.