[Hellsgate] Open Shop Monday 9/22/2014 in Copperas Cove from 6:30 to 10 PM

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 21 20:33:02 PDT 2014

We will be hosting Open Shop Monday night 9/22/2014 at our home in
Copperas Cove from 6:30 to 10 PM.  This week Willoc and Maelgwyn will both be home!  We will
start with outdoor fighting stance and footwork
drills at 6:30 and other work starting at 7.  This week we will be serving porridge, working on a batch of helms for combat archers, and whatever else you want to work on.

Willoc will teach a class/workshop on making hoods.  Please bring 2 yards of cloth if you plan to participate, wool or linen recommended.  Some cloth will be available if you don't have any on hand, but it may not be the prettiest.

We are
at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Our house is cat-inhabited
 and kid-friendly.  Call (254) 404-5891 if you have questions or need
directions.

Maelgwyn and Willoc

To manage account information or to unsubscribe, please visit: