[Hellsgate] Byzantine Garb class.

Alianorra MacKkye alianorra.mackkye at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 21:55:52 PDT 2014

Greetings to Stronghold & Barony!

It is with great pleasure I announce confirmation of the Byzantine Garb class with Mistress Xene.

She has agreed to come teach a class on the basics of Byzantine Garb and it has turned into a workshop! Which means the first roughly hour will be discussing the garb and the rest of the time will be spent working on our Byzantine garb with guidance from her if there are questions.

We are very excited to have Mistress Xene join us and we look forward to seeing many of you there!

Byzantine Garb Class & Workshop
October 12, 2014 starting at 3pm
Copperas Cove Library
515 Main Street