[Hellsgate] Abscence

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Thu Apr 9 07:38:13 PDT 2015

As some but not all may be aware, the day after Crucibleended I discovered the start of an infection in my right leg. It has been verypainful to even bare weight on for short distances and even to make certainmovements, and has prevented me from leaving the house. (My vehicle is astandard and requires both feet). This caused me to miss populace and lastweeks practice. Though it has greatly improved, I am afraid I must remaininactive this week as well. I do not wish to exacerbate it just yet. If all goeswell I will be back in the swing for the most part next week. I should at leastbe able to drive by then. In humble service to the dream,
Ld. Stephan