[Hellsgate] Open Shop Monday 4/6/2015 in Copperas Cove

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 5 18:05:31 PDT 2015

We will be hosting Open Shop on Monday night 4/6/2015 at our home in Copperas Cove from 6:30 to 10 PM.   We will start with a fighting technique lesson and then come in for Pasta by Alexia.  Willoc will be starting a series of doublet-making workshop sessions.  This first session is pattern drafting. Bring the person you want the doublet to fit, or at least their full height, chest and waist measurements.  Participants may want to bring an old sheet or other waste fabric, a yardstick and a french curve.

 Willoc will also teaching the ever-popular "Persona 101" class.  Other fun projects will include elbow and knee cops, archer helms and whatever else you want to work on. Bring your projects and come have some fun!
 We are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Our house is cat-inhabited and kid-friendly.  Call (254) 404-5891 if you have questions or need directions.
Maelgwyn and Willoc