[Hellsgate] Greetings and Salutations

Stephen Steger stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Mon Apr 6 10:10:09 PDT 2015

Greetings and welcome to the list and soon to the group.  My apologies for the late reply, as I have been ill the last week.  Looking forward to your arrival.  Other than combat there are a myriad of things to do. Just get your feet wet look around and see what peaks your interest. There is a good diversity of interest amongst the group ranging in levels from dabbling to mastery of various areas of peripd life and work.  Take your time, have fun, and enjoy.

In service,

Stephan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android