[Hellsgate] Greetings and Salutations

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 22:27:32 PDT 2015

Welcome to the stronghold, Joseph!

We also have a Facebook presence at
https://www.facebook.com/strongholdofhellsgate

Our seneschal is Lady Brigitta von Eisenach, and our hospitaller is
Mistress Melisende de Barcelona. They are both regulars at the Social and
Practice that we hold every Thursday evening in Carl Levin Park in Harker
Heights. We normally meet under the large pavilion in the middle of the
park, but we always fly our Hellsgate colors wherever we do set up.

Lord Tobias Gelucke is our knights marshal (he's also a regular at Social
and Practice), and he can hook you up with loaner gear.

Once again, Welcome! I look forward to meeting up with you!

Detlef von Marburg

     non omne quod nitet aurum est